Friday, December 19, 2014

Jason Loses His First Tooth

Jason's had a loose tooth since November 20th.  This was somewhat memorable, since he's so old to be losing his first tooth, I wanted to note how long it took to finally come out.  Well, when I came home from work last night, something was definitely about to happen.  Not only did a weird gap appear between the top tooth and the one next to it...
 ...but now Jason could make it go sideways.  Gross.
I tried to pull it out but his teeny tiny tooth was too hard to grasp.  He really wanted it out, though, and kept working at it.  As I read his night time story, out came the tooth, flying right by my head as I read his book!  He was so excited!!  He said no one would recognize him at school.  Look at that grin! 

No comments: