 |
| Jack, 8, ready for his first day of 3rd grade |
 |
| At 5 and 11/12, Jason will be the oldest kid in his class. And probably the biggest. |
 |
| Brotherly love in this picture. In the next picture I took, Jack gave Jase the bunny ears. |
 |
| All ready to go, which was great since the bus showed up 8 minutes early! |
|
|
|
|
|
All right, so I got a little misty-eyed after I escorted my sons to the bus and watched my baby get on board with hardly a good-bye! He sat in the first seat and looked out the window at me, pressing his little man-hand on the window...who wouldn't sniffle at that?
When I got home from work, both boys had good reports for the first day and are looking forward to the school year. Let's hope they keep it up!! I think it's going to be a great year for them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment