We headed off to the Morton Arboretum in Lisle on Memorial Day. I had purchased an annual pass back in November, and this was our first time out this year. I have a feeling we will be back many times, we just love this place. The weather was in the 90's and just beautiful, hardly crowded at all. Look at these pix, we are the only people in this section of the playground:
Everything that Jack does, Jason tries to do (and usually does!). Here he climbed up on a log at the top of a slide...always living on the edge.
I am SO glad that Jack still enjoys playgrounds. Hopefully this will last all summer and beyond.
My (almost) second-grader. He is looking so much older to me lately...
And then there's Jase, still with his baby face, and always making us laugh:
Poor guy insisted on wearing jeans even though I told him it would be hot, hot, hot. I kept pouring water on his head, which he said he didn't like but I'm sure it helped keep him cool. Maybe next time he will listen to me. Maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment