Saturday, March 19, 2011
Happy Birthday Jack, part 4
Of course we celebrated Jack's actual birthday, March 9, by going out to dinner and giving him a few presents. I don't know how six years has gone by in a such a quick flash... it seems like just last week we were worrying whether we had enough diapers on hand and which relative would be honored by Jack's middle name... anyway, here we are, proud parents of a bundle of energy who has managed to become quite a little man. Our second celebration was with Dennis' family last Saturday, and on Sunday, with my brother Kevin's family at Brunswick Zone. Finally, today we held Jack's friend party. We invited all 30 of his classmates, and were happy to have 12 join us for a party at McDonald's PlayLand. Those kids sure kept the party hostess busy (and me too!).
I can't imagine what he's wishing for. I'm pretty sure we could open our own toy store by now.
I could hardly get any pictures of Jack opening presents; he was pretty much mobbed by all the kids wanting him to open their present next. He was like a rock star.
I'm pretty sure all the kids had a great time...I know Jack did.
After the McDonald's party ended, a bunch of kids met up at the park by our house, where they played for about another hour. After dinner, a quick bath, and only two stories, J & J passed out without a peep, which is unheard of. A great party and a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment