
I had another work-at-home Wednesday and we decided to take a break and enjoy the snow. Jason had never really been out in the snow, since last year he was just too little. Well, he's far from little now, closing in on 25 pounds. Anyway, we had to wrap him up since he refuses to wear mittens for more than five seconds, just like Jack used to do. This doesn't look comfortable to me, but he was happy as a clam and, true to his nature, didn't fuss the whole time we were goofing around in the
snow.
Jack was
having a spectacular time, so Dennis and I decided we needed to give it a shot too. Jack was glad to give a hand in pushing me down (even though I wasn't quite ready).
Jason just sat in his sled, bundled up like a little Eskimo baby. We did send him down the little hill a couple times too, and of course he loved it. I guess sledding is really exhausting to kids; we took them home and they each took over three-hour naps.

No comments:
Post a Comment